About Me

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New House

Well, we are FINALLLLLYYYY in the new house as of Tuesday the 18th and it has officially been the craziest month of my life *knock on wood* I know I promised some pictures so I'm going to post a bunch today woo hoo!! So here are some before pictures of the hideous paint in the rooms and the ugly backyard....





The backyard still looks like this :( but that's our next project!


Here is the office and this picture doesn't even do the room justice. They did such a horrible paint job in here (and all the other rooms) there was paint on the tile,ceilings and closet doors. There were also some hideous mirrors like glued to the walls and it was just a mess.


Here's Sophia's room, again this picture makes it look so much better then it actually is and the blue was so much brighter in person.



And finally the master bedroom all American Pride looking. In this room someone literally scrapped their fingers across the wet paint and left the finger marks there. What a hideous master bedroom.



Here's Sophia's room after we painted, we kept it blue since it's her favorite color but went with a nice light shade and I love it :] 


This is the office we painted it grey and I am SOOOO happy with it :]


We decided to do the master bedroom the same grey as the office, and now this is my favorite room of the house :] This color is called anonymous by Behr. It's the same color as the office but I took these pics on my phone at night so the lighting is all weird.

Muchhhh better then the ugly different shades of red and blue, and the quality of the  paint is much better to :]

Now the living room which was a hideous pee yellow....



It's now a nice neutral light brown that goes much better with our furniture and decorations. I don't have a picture right now but I'll get one up ASAP.

So it's still definitely a work in progress, we still have some unpacking to do and the only room that has any decorations right now is Miss Sophia's room....but were getting there! LOOOVVEEE having a house finally! Even though the backyard is hideous right now I am just thankful to have one-and so is Gizmo. 

Hang in there there will be more pictures to see soon.





1 comment: