About Me

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Life is a blur

Well, it's official...my blog sucks. I can't believe it's almost been a month since I wrote a new post :[ I thought I was going to be writing on here like every single day like all the other cute blogs I read, but no. Turns out it's pretty uninspiring to write a blog that no one reads. Blehhh. So for the 2 or 3 people that probably read my blog here's what we did for Halloween....


Sophia was Esmeralda from the Hunchback of Notre Dame.... super super cute :] we went trick-or-treating in our new neighborhood which turned out to be totally lame-bummer! So we changed plans and went to my moms neighborhood to finish up. We also dressed up in our costume and went down to Chipotle to get some $2 burritos-SCORE! 

A view days before Halloween night we had a cute little Halloween party at our new place :] 




My husband and I were Joker and Harley Quinn...it was his turn to choose the outfits :] 

Other then that all of October has just been a blur. Time is just flying by for us the past couple of months and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon now that the holidays are here! Promise to write as often as I can :] 

SmoochesXX




No comments:

Post a Comment