About Me

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

First week of school

How in the world do I have a first grader? I know it's so cliche to say but time goes by so fast! Sophia FINALLY started school on Monday- I say finally because she was going a little stir crazy in the house lately. It's so nice for her to be around her friends every day and do some big girl stuff, and I really love having a daily routine again. 

The first day of school was a little hectic, Ella decided to wake up at 5 a.m. that day and throw my whole morning schedule off- of course. Sophia was really nervous to see all of her friends because she started wearing glasses over the summer and she was sure no one would recognize her. But when I picked her up from school she was back to her normal chatty self and the next day all nerves were gone.



Today has been my first day off alone with Ella and already she screamed the whole way back home from dropping Sophia off at school and I immediately missed my little helper being in the backseat to give her a pacifier. She really has been the biggest help these past few months and she loves her little sister more then I could have ever hoped for. The kids at school think she's pretty awesome too...




No comments:

Post a Comment