About Me

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Craziness and an announcement

Ohhhh my goodness I have had the week from hell! My husband has been working insane amount of overtime (like 14 hours a day, 7 days a week :o) so I have been a single mom for the past week doing a million things at once AND making sure he has a nice hot meal and a back rub to come home to. My poor hubby is exhausted, he literally wakes up at 5:30 gets ready for work, works till 8:30, comes home eats dinner, takes a shower and then flops on the bed and dies for the rest of night. Only to wake up and do it all over again the next day. And on top of all that I'm still working a full time job, taking Sophia back and fourth from daycare and dance classes, making dinner, going grocery shopping, running all the errands, taking care of the mutt, etc. etc. etc.... I'm exhausted. AND cranky. But I have a pretty good reason for all that, that I'll get to later. THANK GOD this is only going to last for two weeks, I'm already over it. 

Because of this insane week I've had, I've been slacking on the hair resolution just a tad :/ I gave up completely for a few days and just rocked my natural curls...


Everyone always likes my hair like this, so I didn't feel as guilty as I thought. But tomorrow it's back to the resolution. 

Now for the big news, I'll let Sophia do the honors...

I'M PREGNANT!!! Ahhhhh. Which is totally why I'm an emotional wreck this week, on top of all the craziness. I was already exhausted from the pregnancy before all this over-time crap started, now it's ten times worse. Anddd my whole body just hates me. I don't remember feeling like this last time :/ 

Anyway, we told our families and they were all super excited! We announced it to our friends, via this cute picture ^ on Facebook. We are totally geeky excited to have another baby (and a bit scared haha) And despite the cute picture Sophia actually has no clue. That's just her normal cuteness, posing for the camera. We're going to wait a while to tell her, I don't need her asking me everyday when her new sibling is gunna pop out. HA!




No comments:

Post a Comment