About Me

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Family...

I can't believe I have my own family...my daughter is growing up so fast, and I have a great husband whose also a great daddy. I'm pretty freaking happy with my life right about now. I mean sure, tomorrow I'll wake up and complain about my small apartment, or how many errands I need to run and how much my husband drives me nuts. But today I just feel positive, I'm at such a good place in my life right now where all the right things are happening and I really feel happy. This is what I came home to tonight, after a long day at work....
I could look at this little scene forever, their passed out on the couch theirs a pack of new cookies on the table that he obviously treated her with, they were probably watching a movie together and now they are just sweet and innocent and it makes my freaking heart melt. I have a little family :]

On another note I did my hair for work again today! I looked like this....
Please excuse Sophia's fingerprints on my mirror. And here's one of the little cutie pie, just for fun...



1 comment:

  1. I love them both so much. You are so blessed, remember this :)

    ReplyDelete