About Me

Sunday, July 29, 2012

The weekend

So I had another crazy weekend, I'm finding it hard to post everyday during the weekend...I really don't know where the time goes. I worked and worked and worked (I'll finally have a day off tomorrow yay!) Went to my mom's Friday night to watch the opening ceremonies (after work), went out with my brother & sister-in-law and husband on Saturday night (after work) and then had dinner at my mom's tonight (after work) Ya, I'm exhausted. Here's a picture of my sister in law and I... 
Please excuse the red eye.

I'm going to try to make it my goal to write a post everyday, I mean how am I ever going to get someone to read this blog? I'm pretty sure the only one who reads it is my mom haha :] So we'll see how I do, let me know if your out there in the blogosphere reading my blog! I'll have a much longer post tomorrow once I'm all rested....

No comments:

Post a Comment